Derecho Inmobiliario
Our mission as a team of lawyers is to ensure that our clients always feel safe and well advised. That is why the team of Tech&Lex has created this guide, to help anyone looking to buy a property in Spain. Now let’s take a step-by-step look at the whole process of purchasing property.
The ‘Withdrawal Agreement’ allows British people to easily formalize this new type of residency as if they were EU citizens.
If you have been living in Spain before the 31st of December 2020 you can obtain the Spanish residency via the ‘Withdrawal Agreement’, just like we explained in our last post. But if you moved to Spain after the date above, you will have to apply for a regular residency permit, just like any other non EU resident.